Thursday, January 18, 2018

Fill the void 3.

Just got an email from my brother Digger. He wants to form a traditional Bahrain theatre troupe with Vehicle and I, along with our other brother Suit.
He proposes to call it the Hire Company.
I'm not that keen but Vehicle says I should give it a go as it would be nice to have all us siblings doing something together. Maybe I could play along on the bass while they act?
Digger thinks he's in charge, but just watch our oldest brother Suit take over!
The other two are still off work and want to have a practice tomorrow afternoon.
We'll have to get our cleaning done in the morning. Lucky we're not too busy yet!
Suit said we could rehearse at his place and he'd supply traditional Bahrain coffee afterwards.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds jolly until Suit gets annoyed at the timing and younger jumps in to prove a point while second looks perplexed saying "Sounded ok to me".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tsk, tsk.
    When will you ever learn Second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what about the rest of the family Bin?

    Rooms
    Tools
    Party
    Wedding
    Equipment
    Machinery
    Glassware
    Carpet cleaner

    etc.

    Aren't they musical too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "So what about the rest of the family Bin?"
    What you wrote was a cultural insult. It's like me saying that The Wine Guy is really a bottle of wine. I have entered a complaint against your blog with the Human Rights Commissioner.

    ReplyDelete