Thursday, December 13, 2018

How much is on the spoon?

Okay, so The 6 Strings thing I mentioned in my last post didn't quite work out.
Now RBB is asking us to make contributions to a sort of looser group of blogs.

I'm fine with that. In Bahrain we have a saying, a man with three goats will need to fetch more water.




I guess that's what RBB is doing now - fetching more water.

We also have a saying that says, no one gains from an over filled spoon.



The Curmudgeon Ink is an over filled spoon.
Watch out for a mess on the floor!


3 comments:

  1. Dear Mr BBB.
    Your sayings are apt and interesting but I find it to be laborious to get to your blog via links on that old tired blog of Richard's.

    Is there anyway of " shortening the camel's hump" as you people say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you Bin.

    Well, 'miss' is too strong a word really but we at The Curmudgeon Inc prefer your blog to some of Richard's others.

    Will there be a Wind Up party?

    ReplyDelete